Over the years, I’ve experimented with a lot of tools to organize and streamline my business. The ones listed here are my favorites (or ones that come highly recommended by friends).
In the spirit of full disclosure, some products mentioned on this page may be affiliate links, which means if you click on them to purchase I may receive a small commission or other compensation. You will not pay more for buying a product through this link. In fact, sometimes I’m able to offer special promotions to readers. I’m disclosing this in accordance with FTC regulations regarding endorsements. Thanks for your support!
Organizing & Productivity
- Trello – Manage projects & tasks
- Slack – Manage projects & teams
- Plutio – Manage projects, tasks, invoices, and more (my personal favorite!)
- pCloud – File storage and sharing service (try it out with a generous free plan)
- Evernote – Organize all your notes in one place
- ClickUp – Free project, doc, & time management
- AirTable – Part spreadsheet, part database (good for teams)
Note: If you’d like to have a free PDF chart that shows a comparison of Project Management Tools, simply click here to request it.
- Free Conference Call – Audio and video conferencing, plus screen sharing; also international dial-in numbers
- Free Conference Calling – Host calls of up to 1000 with the option to record
- StreamYard – This is the streaming tool I use to broadcast our weekly Virtual Lunch. (My referral link gets you a $10 credit.)
- You may notice a current popular option is not listed here. That’s because I don’t recommend it, especially in light of recent security issues. If your organization insists you use it, here are important tips for how to improve the safety and security of Zoom calls.
- RescueTime – Track your time spent automatically; free & paid plans
- Forest – Stay focused, plant a tree
Webinars & Virtual Summits
- WebinarJam – If you’ve been on any of my webinars, you’ve seen this in action!
- WebinarNinja – Another great webinar option
- HeySummit – Virtual summit management tool (speakers, sponsors, marketing & more)
Note: If you would like help setting up your virtual events, I can work with you as a virtual event concierge, moderator, or emcee. Please contact me for details.